Everyone who works for Coolant Control is engaged in all aspects of HSSE (Health, Safety, Security and Environmental) and is empowered to be a Safety Leader. Exemplary HSSE performance along with the health, safety, and security of everyone who works for us are critical to risk reduction, continual improvement, and the success of our business.
Our goals are simply stated – no accidents, no harm to people, and no damage to the environment. We achieve this through the identification and control of risks which enables safe, responsible, and reliable operations. With the vision of maintaining a sustainable business we will continue to drive down the environmental and health impacts of our operations by efficient energy use and pollution prevention through reducing waste, emissions, and discharges.
- Consult, listen, and respond openly to our customers, employees, neighbors, public interest groups, and those who work with us.
- Work with others – our partners, suppliers, competitors, and regulators – to raise the standards of our industry
- As an absolute minimum, comply with all applicable laws, regulations and any other requirements to which the company subscribes.
- Openly report our performance, good and bad.
- Continually recognize those who contribute to improved HSSE performance.
- Annually review and communicate our vision and business plan to our workforce.
Our manufacturing operations are committed to the following guiding principles:
- To seek and incorporate public input regarding our products and operations.
- To provide chemicals that can be manufactured, transported, used, and disposed of safely.
- To make health, safety, the environment, and resource conversation critical considerations for all new and existing products and processes.
- To provide information on health or environmental risks and pursue protective measure for employees, the public, and other key stakeholders
- To work with customers, carriers, suppliers, distributors, and contractors to foster the safe use, transport, and disposal of chemicals
- To operate our facilities in a manner that protects the environment and the health and safety of our employees and the public
- To support education and research on the health, safety, and environmental effects of our products and processes.
- To work with others to resolve problems associated with past handling and disposal practices.
We are committed to continual improvement of our HSSE performance and management systems. Our decisions and actions will be guided by our corporate values and this will help us to translate business and legal requirements into practical plans, to help reduce risk, deliver sustainable results, and improve performance.